Muses Thrown

Matthew's rants and raves about music, movies, and live shows

17 March 2008

Farewell for now!

Well folks... if anyone is even still reading this thing, here's the offical notice... I decided today to just face reality - which is that I've got too much going on in my life to keep up with this as consistently or with the level of "quality" (as if) that I'd really like. I mean, it's mid-March and I'm not even done writing about my 50 favorite songs of last year! What's the point of keeping a music blog if it isn't relatively current and timely? UGH. This is a disappointing admission for me to make... I've really enjoyed getting some of the "stuff" I feel and think about music out of my head and out into the world. I'll revisit it at a later date, that's for sure. But for now... thanks so much if you've ever read this.
Cheers, Matthew